A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Slacking off...


Okay, first of all I'd like to apologise to everyone for slacking off on the whole blogworld.  This blog was created by Jane and I to improve our sex lives and, more importantly, our relationship.  Well... it worked, for a while, but since we've slacked off so have we declined into routine sex - if any. 
 
Let's fix this.  Sit down and listen.
 
Jane and I hadn't had sex in a couple of weeks (felt like an eternity), but on Tuesday night, upon going to bed (with no real desire for sex) we fell upon one another.  You remember when you first started having sex?  It was this rushed bliss of grabbing, groping, and thrusting.  The two of you were lost in your passion for each other.  And that resulted not in love, not even in sex, but in hardcore fucking.  Yup that's where we were Tuesday night, grunts and pants and pure animal need.  It was great. 
 
The next morning I awoke with a raging hardon so I took her.  I love climbing onto Jane and that first feeling of my cock between us.  Her response was a surprised but not unhappy, "Ooh". 
 
So where does that leave us?  Well, the more sex we have the more I want.  When we go through dry spells, I get to the point where I don't care if we have sex or not.  Its like I lose the desire for it.  The more we do it though the more I want it.  I find myself sitting at work dreaming about her beautiful ass, or the silky feeling of her pussy around my cock.
 
So Jane, I want you.  I want you now.  And I want you bad.
 
but...  There's always a but.  I know what is going to happen.  We are going to get in the rut of vanilla sex and start this vicious cycle over.  This is work. Its gonna take effort, from both of us.  So before I make any direct requests I'm just gonna ask that we go easy on the vanilla and maybe add some more intimate flavors.  I love the taste of your cherry and maybe you'd like to try my nuts?  ; ) 
 
Tell me what you want I will do anything. (Is this what women want to hear?  Is this a good thing?  Ladies if your man said this what would you request, I'll try it on Jane and see how it goes. And I promise to blog about it!)
 

10 Comments:

  • Bravo! That's exactly how I want M and I to be when we fall into our dry spells.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 PM  

  • I wouldn't fret too much. Everyone goes through cycles. The thing to do is try and notice early and nip it in the bud as it were...

    By Blogger tideliar, at 4:50 PM  

  • I started my blog as over a period of about 5 years my sex drive had almost gone and I found sex awful and a duty. I almost lost my marriage because of it. One day i made a mental note to myself to become the girl I used to be. To fuck like mad and try new things. The word no is to be limited! Writing it all down and reading what every one else is up to has really really helped me and us as a couple. I am now pretty much back to where I used to be and I am often the one to go looking for that fuck before Jeremy gets to me!

    Everyone has times where things subside and life takes over, you have to ensure that you tune in to each other and talk and respond- even if it is that carnal fuck of lust and need. Which in my opinion is just great!

    By Blogger Jemima, at 1:19 AM  

  • Had another thought. lack of sex and the collapse of the intimate side of life was one of the keys to the break-up of my marriage. And I think it was primarily based around a lack of communication. Talk to each other...

    By Blogger tideliar, at 4:17 PM  

  • Nothing wrong with a short(!) break every once in a while... Good job of playing "catchup!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:39 PM  

  • Uh yeah ,

    You were supposed to let us know how this worked out ......

    Your absence is HOPEFULLY because your busy gettin' BUSY !

    By Blogger TH, at 2:52 PM  

  • I know just what you mean. Vanilla sex can be a problem and we, women, feel it too. Too long with no sex gets your mind of it and you don't longer need, want or miss it. It takes really hard work to get things going. I let a previous relationship go down the drain because we neglected sex - not having it and not missing it. Not making that mistake again.
    Thank you for sharing. People often think that the longer you are without having sex, the hornier you'll get. It's important to know better. So thanks for sharing. *

    By Blogger Mia, at 6:10 AM  

  • V and I have had dry spells but when we get out of it we always get sexier and nastier than ever. If we aren't fucking enough we like to go to Vegas where we always get very nasty with each other. We also had a night with no foreplay just sex. We lubed and screwed and it was incredibly sexy and long and great. Try something different and sexy. V will promises a blow job and hers are always wet and sloppy and she loves a load in the mouth and it sends me into orbit.

    By Blogger armyguy, at 1:15 PM  

  • Very good......

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:30 PM  

  • My marriage broke up because of a four year lack of intimacy - work at it it's worth it. Now I'm with a new man, and we're loving the sex thing, absolutely loving it. We're like kids in a sweet shop, can't get enough, and I have a permanent smile on my face!
    PX
    Check out our blog at http://forbiddenfriends.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Priscilla, at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker