A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Waking Up!

This morning at 6AM I awoke to Jane's fingers wrapped around my stiff cock softly stroking me. After about 15 seconds of foreplay we were bumpin' and grindin' to simultaneous orgasms. Within 5 minutes I was asleep again. Fuck yeah! : ) Sometimes that's just what you want/need; today is gonna be a good day!

Plus, we have no real plans for the weekend! Just a couple of days of us. And I solemnly swear to give Jane no less then 5 screaming orgasms over the next two days. Anything you want Jane, I'll do it! Any requests? And to our readers any suggestions? Maybe we'll take some pictures for you guys! (Jane may need some convincing for that though!)

Don't forget the Tony's are tomorrow night too! Best weekend ever! : )

3 Comments:

  • Oh my! Lucky Jane! Nothing better than a man willing to do ANYTHING!

    Hugs
    Des

    By Blogger Desireous, at 1:26 PM  

  • Ah yes.. sounds like you are definately having an awesome weekend!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 AM  

  • Go get her Champ!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker