A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Where to begin...

Where to begin... Ah yes at the beginning. 
 
So I was pretty bummed yesterday.  Not really sure why but I was.  So last night after dinner I tell Jane I'm gonna take a bath, and so I (and my beer) sit and relax in the tub for a while. 
 
Cut to the exciting part.  So there we are (Jane & I) laying in bed, naked, kinda cuddling.  Every time I try to touch her she pushes my hands off of her all the while she is lightly sliding her hands ALL over me, occasionally using some nails!  Fucking Hot!  (At this point I am going to digress.  Okay.  So some where deeply, deeply hidden inside of Jane is this passionate fiery sex goddess.  She gets this look in her eyes where in them all you can see is lust and fire.  She becomes this in charge powerful woman that no man could say no to.  She's a siren.  But not in a bad way!  I love this about her and I think I've seen it twice maybe three times in 7 years, and last night was one of those times.  I LOVE IT!)  Anyway back to the story.  So shes toying with me playing this sexual game of cat and mouse and I'm about to go crazy!  Next thing you know she climbs on top of me and rides me like a pony till we both collapsed in orgasmic bliss.  (Note:  I tried for something better then pony... but stag didn't sound right, I'm not really a bull, and lets face it a stallion is not even close!  So I stuck with pony : )  I guess what I am saying is that last night was some of the best sex I've had in a long while.  It is like the first time in a few years that we haven't "finished" in missionary and it was really really nice!  And I'm out of my funk.  The world is a bright and happy place again!
 
So Jane...  Watch out!  I'm gonna start expecting it now!  ; )  Let's turn on the sirens and start some fires!!!

1 Comments:

  • Ah very nice! You are ahead of me in the "i need great sex now" game lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker