A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Okay folks! Contrary to popular belief... John is not dead! :)

So life has been crazy, blah blah blah, excuses excuses. Honestly I just haven't taken the time to post. I'm sorry.

But in honor of the 4th of July week, I've got an HNT that makes me have a standing salute!



Now I don't want to get everyone too excited, but Jane & I have the day off together, the camera, and a full can of whipped cream! Just something to look forward too -- I know I am!!!
HNT_1

5 Comments:

  • Very nice, Miss America!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 AM  

  • If I click this picture does the flag move? Damn! Hope to see some more of you later.

    Happy HNT sweetie ;)

    By Blogger Suze, at 12:31 PM  

  • Happy 4th July HNT! Enjoy your day off, sounds yummy.

    By Blogger Sexy Duet, at 4:27 PM  

  • Very nice! I can't wait to see the whipped cream pics!!!

    *grins*

    HHNT

    By Blogger Backdoor Slider, at 8:16 PM  

  • Great pic... Hmmmm whip cream... i hope there will be some pics involved! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker