A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

blah

I apologise in advance for the following post.
 
So... I'm not sure what is exactly wrong with me but I feel blah.  I hate talking about it when I'm upset for no reason but I thought I might try.  I just feel apathetic; there's a dark spot in my gut and I feel as if I'm being sucked into it.  Okay I may be a little melodramatic but I can't help it. 
 
I get like this probably once every four months or so and I hate talking to Jane about it.  She always has that slight look of panic in her eyes like its her or something she's done, and its not.  Its just me.  I really don't know how to explain it.  There isn't a catalyst that I can think of its just like I slowly slide into depression and it sucks - mainly because I don't have a reason to feel this way.  I have nothing to blame.  And so I sit here at work - as life around me moves in a blur.  <sigh> 

3 Comments:

  • Im sorry John...I go there sometimes too..it sucks! Hope you feel better, and let me know if you need anything.

    Hugs~
    andi

    By Blogger sxuly yrs, at 5:48 PM  

  • Since you enjoy musicals:

    Officer Krupke, you're really a square,
    This boy don't need a judge, he needs an analyst's care!
    It's just his neurosis that oughta be curbed.
    He's psychologic'ly disturbed!

    I'm disturbed!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 PM  

  • Totally know how you feel. Happens to me. For no particular reason at all... I just feel blah.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker