A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Deep Thoughts...

Okay so I am alone to day at work and I just started thinking...  (I know I tried not to but I couldn't help it!)
 
So if Jane came home tonight and said that she wanted to "see" a woman I don't think I'd be upset at all.  Even if she didn't want me involved with the two of them, I still don't think I'd be too upset.  I'd just say fine but I want to hear stories.  : ) On the other hand if she said the same thing about a man I don't think I'd be to keen on that, and I may be wrong but I have a feeling that she would not be happy if I came home and wanted to be with a man or another woman. 
 
What's up with that?  Is it just me?  Do I have a secret desire for Jane to have a same sex relationship?  Any thoughts or comments are appreciated. 
 
Now I guess I'd better get back to work!
 
 

6 Comments:

  • I think your mind is just wandering and fantasizing..it is all healthy..and erotic!

    ;)andi

    By Blogger sxuly yrs, at 8:09 PM  

  • I think you are far from being the only man to have those thoughts, I know Mr SD has them on regular basis.

    By Blogger Sexy Duet, at 5:30 AM  

  • I'm normal! Whew! Wait is that a good thing! ;)

    Cheers!
    ~John

    By Blogger John Doe, at 8:05 AM  

  • The best type of fantasy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

  • Your desire to see Jane with another woman is a very common male fantasy. I think it's probably because men believe this kind of scenario not to be threatening to their relationship.

    It's also a very enjoyable one speaking from experience. ;)

    By Blogger Suze, at 10:25 AM  

  • Yep... all healthy fantasy. I think it's the standard stereotype male fantasy. To think of theur woman with another woman. My M, however, would not be ok with it. He wouldnt want me to have relations with another girl.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker