A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Camping -- a tale of two tents.

Okay, first of all I want to apologize for not having posted in a loooong time. Life and work have been crazy and to be honest Jane and I haven't been very blog worthy in the bedroom. But we were very blog worthy weekend before last in the tent.

Before breaking camp on the second day it started raining so we both got a bit of the roman hands which led to some russian fingers... ( I feel so middle school : ) clothes flying every which way and it ended in a lot of loud grunting and moaning emanating from our tent. I personally don't think anyone could hear us (not that I care) but I always love it when we are somewhere that we could get caught and when I get a little too enthusiastic Jane grabs the back of my head and pushes it into her tits to muffle my sounds. This after her cries of pleasure were nearly screams. ; ) So we took the camera into the tent with us and got some great shots before, during and after we were done foolin' around... I love the before pic above. Its like art! We need to go camping again real soon!


I'm getting a tent in my pants just thinking about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker