A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What more can I say?

What more can I say? Except this... Yesterday was the BEST FUCKING DAY EVER!!!! In addition, and I do not mean this to be bad against Jane, this was like the first time in a long time that I went to bed completely satisfied and exhausted.

I LOVE my girl!
(I've said this before and apologize being redundant.)

DAMN, my grrl can fuck me hard; and when she tells we what she wants, no one could possibly get me hotter! I really can't add to Jane's account of yesterday, because all I can really remember is a blur of heat, passion, nudity and orgasms.

If I could have a day like that a year I would count myself lucky; a day like that a month would be thrilling; a day like that a week and I would be ecstatic: a day like that everyday and I don't think I would ever walk again! : )

3 Comments:

  • Mmmm..now this gives me some ideas....good nite!

    xoxo~Andi

    By Blogger sxuly yrs, at 10:46 PM  

  • You are a very lucky man, Mr. John Doe. A very lucky man indeed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:25 AM  

  • is walking that important???? LOL

    By Blogger pkeclub, at 1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker