A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Those were the days...

*Sigh* Jane and I are at my parents' house tonight and I'm feeling reminiscent. Whenever we are at their house we sleep in the room where we both lost our virginity. Unfortunately they 're moving and the house is for sale -- which is depressing. I know it's silly but I am a nostalgic kinda guy. I remember the date and/or place of Jane's and my first date, kiss, hand-job, bj, and when we finally rounded third and made it home. Jane and I lived with my parents while we were still in college (before we got married). We had some kick ass times in this house and some of the best sex that I can remember or even imagine happened right here in this room! I don't know why this is important to me but it is, and it will be with a tear that I say good by to this room and this house. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker