A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Tagged?!?

So its early in the morning and Jane is still sleeping, so I am going to attempt to respond to being tagged... Before I do however, I want to warn you I am not the typical guy. The following are in no particular order.

I'll start off with music: (Mind you I never listen to the radio.)
1. OBC (Original Broadway Cast Recording) of Rent
2. OBC of Wicked
3. OBC of Avenue Q
4. OBC of Godspell
5. OOBC (Original Off-Broadway Cast Recording) of The Last Five Years
6. Anything by Kristin Chenoweth
7. Anything by Jimmy Buffet
(What can I say I'm a sucker for musical theatre)

Top 5 movies:
1. Jaws
2. Batman Begins
3. Office Space
4. Happy Gilmore
5. Rent

Favorite Sports:
1. Golf
2. NCAA Basketball (ONLY during March Madness)
that's really it; I'm not a sports kinda guy.

Just for fun I'm gonna list the last 5 books I have read:
1. Harry Potter Book 1
2. Harry Potter Book 2
3. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
4. Cell by Stephen King
5. Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz

Okay so there I did it. I'm not gonna tag anyone, I'll let Jane do that... watch out Andi!

1 Comments:

  • Well done. And I learned what OBC meant.

    I have a feeling you sing in the shower too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker