A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

The bet, the massage, the plan!

So Jane and I made a bet. I bet her that UAB would beat KY in the first round of the NCAA tournament.

Well she won... what did she win? A long sensual massage. Now I don't consider this a loss at all!!! I love having my hands on her: a few candles, a little bit of oil, and some soft music...

Both of us are nude and as she lays on her stomach I straddle her thighs and start kneading the small of her back working my way up her spine to her shoulders. I'll pay special attention to the muscles in her neck and as I rub her neck I'll start kissing her back. Next I'll massage her arms all the way down to her fingers, each of which I will softly kiss. I'll caress her the tops of her feet and work my way up her legs with my hands on her ankles, her calves, her thighs, and the cleft of her beautiful ass. Then, just because I know it drives her crazy, I'll plant a wet kiss on the back of her knees, and lick my way to her ass. At this point I'll have a nice hard erection and I will rub my dick through the cleavage of her ass. (That's just for me, I LOVE that felling of her ass cheeks on me!)

I'll then tell her to roll over and, with a sigh, she will. Now I will start at the tops of her feet and slowly gently work my way up her legs. I will pay special attention to the insides of her legs until i'm just below her pussy, which I will ignore - for now. I'll rub her hips up her sides and then to her breasts which will get a little attention from my mouth.

After the 45 minutes of me worshiping her body, I will grab her wrists and hold them together above her head while with my other hand I will hold her face while I give her a long deep, passionate kiss. My hand will then slowly trace down her neck, between her beautiful breasts, and down her stomach. Still holding her wrists together with one hand my other hand will softly part her legs and start stroking her clit. As her breaths become heavier and she becomes wetter, I will spread her pussy's lips and plunge my middle finger deep into her and finger her for a while. With her moaning with pleasure I will let her hands go and she will push my head down between her legs. Getting the message ; ) I will give her a few soft licks before tonguing her like mad - paying special attention to her clit and bringing her to a wild rolling orgasm. While still in the throws of her orgasm, I will slide my cock in her and fuck her to another climax.

So thats the plan, I'll let you know if it turns out as well as I plan it to. If so I'll have to lose bets more often!

1 Comments:

  • Very nice! Sounds like lots of fun~ Now I can't wait for football season to start!

    ;)Andi

    By Blogger sxuly yrs, at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker