A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm not one to disagree, but...

Okay, so I agree that sex with a partner is 400% better then masturbation; having said that, there are some things that are really nice about taking care of yourself.

  1. Typically, everyone involved is fulfilled.
  2. You don't have to be concerned if you're "doing it right".
  3. You can do it by yourself - no one else is needed!
  4. Once done - if you wanna go again, go again! No convincing needed!
  5. Etc, etc, etc

One thing I will admit is that I always thought it would be sensual to masturbate in front of Jane and her me... (without each other's help) There's just something erotic about that. I don't know, I just have this fantasy of walking into the bedroom finding low lights and candles all around, with her naked and just starting to pleasure herself and she says, "Wanna watch?"

Hell yeah I wanna watch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker