A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

J & J's: Great moments in sex (Vol. 1)

Welcome to John & Jane's great moments in sex volume 1. This is the part of the blog where one, or both, of us talks about one of our sexcapades. Note: There aren't too many but that is part of the blogs task... so for starters we'll just recall a recent one before the blog.

Volume 1: Furniture Malfunction
So not too long ago, Jane and I went on a little weekend trip to Atlanta, GA. We got a room at the Sheraton Atlanta downtown. Long story short, we were going at it pretty hot and heavy when, to get leverage, I put my hand on the headboard, which is attached to the wall, and pulled for maximum thrustage. Well lets just say that they don't attach headboards to the walls like they used too! In the midst of passion, I ripped the damn thing right off the wall. With a crack and then a boom, the headboard was off and on the bed. While this did slow us down a bit, we still managed to keep our focus and finish what we'd started -- subsequently though, we just about died laughing.
How exactly does one handle this? Do you call down to the front desk and say, "Gee our headbard fell off of the wall, could you get someone up here to fix it?" Well Jane and I took matters into our own hands and went on an excursion to the local Home Depot.
Well the abridged version is it took about 3 hours out of our weekend and about $15 worth of screws and wood glue but we fixed it ourselves and in my humble opinion, we fixed it better then it was oringinally was. (Bully for the next guy I guess!)
So now I would like to thank the Sheraton of Atlanta. They made our weekend wonderful and interesting and made us feel as if our love lives are much more impressive then they actually might be. Either way, its a fun story at parties!

3 Comments:

  • You guys have a great blog started here! Thanks for inviting me to stop by! I love that story~funny thing is that I have actually stayed in that hotel before...I wonder if I slept in the room with the magic headboard!

    :)Andi

    By Blogger sxuly yrs, at 2:00 PM  

  • Oh my what a delightfully funny story!!!

    Hugs
    Des

    By Blogger Desireous, at 3:33 PM  

  • Love it. What a story!

    By Blogger j, at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker