A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

The all important first blog. AKA: What the Hell are we doing

So... Heres the deal. She and I went to an adult "novelty" store last night. Long story short -After looking around we both got upset, left, argued in the car and really spent the rest of the evening in silence. The absolute dumbest evening of my life... The blame is most assuredly on both of us. And I am right now fessing up to and apologising for mine! I screwed up. I tried to rush her into territory that she wasn't completely comfortable with. I honestly didn't realise she wasn't completely comforatble with her body. I mean geez I've only known her for 14 years and have only been sleeping with her for half that long! (Scary isn't it?)

Let me describe her... She is beautiful. She has these gorgeous brown eyes that you could absolutely fall into, soft sensual lips that are full and totally kissable, deep chestnut hair that shows that she is both stylish, playful and perfessional, and an ass that will keep you up all night long just thinking of the possibilties. :) For me she is perfect. I could stare at her naked body for all of eternity and will never ever tire of her or her beauty.

So how could I not expect her to be comfortable with her sexuality? Now I know better, and I promise I will be more patient with you next time gorgeous. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker