A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Foreplay? -- yes please!

So... As you can see by Jane's earlier entry, we got it on last night. And it was good. Especially the foreplay! I know this is odd for a guy to say but there's something about cuddling and snuggling and kissing that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy... and horny. : ) Jane & I (and I don't think we are alone) sometimes are lacking in the foreplay department. I think its easy to forget the powerful connection you achieve during foreplay, but I woke up this morning feeling closer to her then I did the day before. Its amazing the power of a little lip action. I am not blaming her or me . We all know how life is. Our lives or so jam packed with appointments and obligations and we are often so exhausted by the time we get to bed, we can barely stay awake long enough to even have sex. So if we do manage to have sex its a "hop on and get off" sorta thing. That's fine, a wise man once said, "Bad sex is better than no sex at all." Now I'm not saying that the "hop on and get off" method is "bad sex". I am saying that their is a lot of good things that happen an you take the time to stop and smell the roses and nibble on the ear of the one you love. Do you remember that great feeling you used to get when you'd go to see a movie with a date and the two of you would sit in the back of the theater making out and petting each other so intensely that later you didn't even know which movie you had seen? Wasn't that great? And didn't that lead to the most some of the best nights of your lives? You can have that again! Now... go see a movie and give a hickey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker