A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm a lucky man...

Once again I'd like to tell everyone that I am a lucky man and I know it!  So last weekend I got an old SNES system at a family yardsale.  It was given to me along with about 7 games (only one of which I really wanted).  Anyway on Tuesday I went and spent $16 on 3 new games for it.  Then yesterday, I bought 4 more games... for $66.  For those of you keeping a total thats $82 on a gaming system that is 16 years old. 
 
What did Jane say?  Nothing!  And not one of those bad, gonna hold this over your head for the rest of your life nothings!  I called and asked her before I bought the games yesterday, and she said, "If that's what you really want it just comes out of your fun money for the month."   Some of you probably think that I am in trouble I just don't know it yet, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case!
 
Now granted I have a bunch of other games and CDs and stuff that I am going to sell at a the local used CD place, but seriously.  I know my friends and their wives - most of the women would hold a grudge and with-hold kindness and sex.  Not my Jane.  As fucked up as I am, she just rolls with the punches, shakes her head, and loves me - impulsive technophile that I am.  : )
Thanks Jane, for everything!
 

3 Comments:

  • Jane Rocks! You two are too cute!

    Hugs~
    andi

    By Blogger sxuly yrs, at 6:37 PM  

  • Did you at least get the Zelda games?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:55 PM  

  • Hell yeah I got Zelda!!! Got Final Fantasy II as well!!!

    Cheers!
    ~John

    By Blogger John Doe, at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker