A Couple Trying to Make It Between the Sheets.
Adult Content: 18 and older please!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Back in the saddle!

Okay, first of all we are back. After Jane was feeling poor two weeks ago; I thought I was about to DIE last week. But check it out! Last night was fuckin' awesome. Picture this...

So after a long and grueling weekend I'm not sure Jane was looking for love, but it had been a long time since we had spent "quality" time together so when I laid down in bed I must admit I had one thing on my mind. :) Well, she didn't seem too receptive to my advances. At first I was pissed. I know I know; but damn it I wanted a piece of her! So after a few minutes of feeling sorry for myself, I ask her what was wrong. Well her lower back was hurting her. (yeah I felt bad for being selfish at that point) So, honestly I offered to massage her back with no ulterior motive. So after about 15 minutes, she rolled over and I laid down beside her. Now a small note. I was laying in my favorite position. My head was there just above her breasts so she was dominant to me. A bit about me (something Jane may not know) I love it when she dominates to me. Its very nice to give her control and its something that doesn't happen very often.

Anyway, back to the story. So, after nuzzling for a little while, I started getting a vibe from her and began with soft kisses on her neck, breasts, and nibbles on her ear. We then both started with the wandering hands, again something she normally does not do (and I really, really like) Long story short, for the next twenty minutes I slowly stroked her clit through her panties while she kept stroking me... with her foot. It was hot and it felt fucking awesome. Fucking awesome. I had my left hand coming down on her clit and my right hand up from under her ass with my fingers in her pussy. I think she was enjoying it to cause she got quite vocal, and typically she is not too loud. Let's just say the window was open, and if the neighbors probably had something to talk about today. ;) We finished in missionary with a couple of screaming orgasms.

So in the end Jane asked, "Where did you learn to do that with your hands?" In my mind my only response was, "Honestly, I had no idea what I was doing!"

So, I guess, last night I got fucking lucky!!!

2 Comments:

  • Wow, sounds like she's the one who got lucky!

    Good to hear you guys are ok and doing well again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:51 AM  

  • Mm...Im love getting lucky!

    Good job friends!

    ~Andi

    By Blogger sxuly yrs, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker